A marquee hire in Melbourne have a lot of options especially that they have gone bigger and better. There are many companies all over Australia that provide marquees for a number of events and occasions. In fact, the marquees are now commonly used in weddings and sporting events. With lots of choices to choose from, it may not be easy to find a marquee suitable for an occasion. So here are important points to make you choose a marquee:
- You need to consider the number of guests attending the occasion or event. If it’s an intimate gathering, choose a marquee that is appropriate for its size. If it’s for a big gathering, ensure that all the guests are well accommodated and that it isn’t too overcrowded.
- You will have requirements for the marquee like tables and chairs for the guests. It can also include a setting for food served, a dance floor, a DJ console and even a stage for the hosts of the event.
- A marquee hire in Melbourne can provide various types of marquees. You can choose a favourite colour and fabric to suit the theme of the event.
- If your location experiences erratic rains, ensure that the rental company provides waterproof marquees so the rain won’t seep in. You dislike to have your event spoiled by the rain, especially when there are drippings in the marquee.
- Ensure that the marquee hire in Melbourne have license and insurance to cover up some emergencies like a collapse or fire. You should not be liable for anything that happens to your guests.
- You will need to find out if the rental company can provide you with electric outlets, cords, plugs or extensions. If they don’t have this feature, you may need to hire an electrician, which can add to the cost.
- Ensure that you know how a marquee hire in Melbourne are paid and that its cost will include proper installation. Ensure you know how many days it takes for the installation. You may need to know what decors will suit the marquee and how it should be set up.